What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This its nice

1402705203308.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402705601.928769.jpg
Terrapin/Green Flash Tangerine Dreamsicle. Tangerine works, the creamsicle part gets a bit weird in an IPA.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402707785.590225.jpg
2nd half of my bomber. Freakin awesome evening here. You can smell the Russian olives blooming. Kind of bums me out that they are considered a noxious weed now and they are getting cut down everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water after my first day of couch to 5k. I don't know what I'm thinking.

Keep going at it - started last year, doing 10ks this year.

This sucks. At club night at NHC, feel like @ss with a sore throat. About to bail and go knock myself out.

Grumble.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402710053.238884.jpg
3rd pour from Enjoy By IPA growler feeling no pain but i'm no quitter this growler is going down. Tonight

Had my first gose 2 weeks ago, actually had 3, one from lost abbey, itacha, and Anderson valley.... Lost abbey was the the best....i wanna try westbrook

This is my first experience with style and I really like it, unfortunately it's not in my market. I will be seeking out other brewers and is on the list of to brew.:mug:

Back