• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Chalkboard Tap Handles, Cold-Side Pump, Kettle Thermometer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Here are a few things I'm selling. First come first-served. To keep it simple just email me [email protected]. Payment via PayPal and shipping is included. Thanks for looking! :mug:

- 2 chalkboard tap handles, used but in good shape. I got them as a present so I'm not sure how much they cost. Norther Brewer has them for $40/each plus shipping: http://www.northernbrewer.com/shop/brewing/kegging/tap-handles/chalkboard-tap-handle.html. Asking $70 for both, shipped.

- Flotec cold-side corded pump. 1/2" NPT, 115V and rated to 70F. I use this for transfer from fermenter to keg and it works fine. Asking $40 shipped.

- Kettle thermometer. This is a generic-brand thermometer and it is not calibrated properly. I haven't used it for a while but I think it is like 30F out at brewing temps (!!!). No leaks, cracks or other defects. I never had a problem brewing with it. Asking $15 shipped.

taps.jpg

therm.jpg

therm2.jpg

pump.jpg

pump2.jpg

Yeah, I must be missing something too and I'm holding it in my hand. I tried adjusting the top nut and it didn't budge. Granted I only had one set of pliers and it may have been stuck, but for the record I don't think this can be adjusted.

Here is another pic if it helps.

therm3.jpg

NYC said:
Yeah, I must be missing something too and I'm holding it in my hand. I tried adjusting the top nut and it didn't budge. Granted I only had one set of pliers and it may have been stuck, but for the record I don't think this can be adjusted.

Here is another pic if it helps.

That's what I thought. So it's off like 30' at 150? I need one for output of chiller. So 60-90 F scale. I could always just compensate for it. $15? Or less?

It has been a while since I used it, so I can't remember exactly. The room temp was correct in the shot above, but I think when it gets around boiling it is 30F off.

$15 shipped is what I'm asking...

NYC said:
It has been a while since I used it, so I can't remember exactly. The room temp was correct in the shot above, but I think when it gets around boiling it is 30F off.

$15 shipped is what I'm asking...

Ok I'll take it. Are the tap handles still available? Save on some shipping.

I cannot purchase the tap handles at this time, swmbo saying something about a birthday present. Sorry for backing out

Sorry to hear that j_jones...Great, deal Stevo :rockin:
Please email me at the address above and we'll set it up, thanks.

Stevo let me know he found a great deal on tap handles elsewhere, so they are still for sale. He has first dibs on the thermometer and pump for $50 though...

So as an update, I think Steveo has spoken for the complete package. I'll update here if that changes...thanks for looking!

NYC said:
So as an update, I think Steveo has spoken for the complete package. I'll update here if that changes...thanks for looking!

Yeah I paid yesterday.

Back