time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hefeweizen is close...but not quite there.

What makes this brew such a heirloom is the ancient grain it draws its name from....

Not meaning to *****,but since when is "cream" an ancient grain and since when is "cream ale" a southern German beer style?

Sent from my GT-I8552B using Home Brew mobile app

Not meaning to *****,but since when is "cream" an ancient grain and since when is "cream ale" a southern German beer style?

Sent from my GT-I8552B using Home Brew mobile app

Hope you aren't bitching at me? Ever heard of Maize. I didn't think Cream Ale was a German style, just taking a stab at it.

Ding Ding Dinkelbier is correct! This one is a infrequently available brew at my favorite brewery in the world, Ambräusianum, in Bamberg, Germany.

You're up!

That was a good one to post. I'm pretty sure that style hasn't been in this thread yet.
Here's the next. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391528314.260728.jpg
Looking for style and two adjuncts. Bonus points for name of exact beer. ;)

That was a good one to post. I'm pretty sure that style hasn't been in this thread yet.
Here's the next. View attachment 177072
Looking for style and two adjuncts. Bonus points for name of exact beer. ;)

That looks like my glass and my coffee table??:drunk: and forgot what all we had that night??

Fancy isn't an adjunct. ;)
Huge Hint: the style doesn't sound like it would be beer.
I'll give adjunct hints later.

Belgian Abby

Latest posts

Back