Stone APA PM Clone?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLinNH

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for a Stone APA Partial Mash Clone. What with the recent release of Stone Brewing here on the East Coast, I have been drinking WAAAAAAAY to much of this stuff.;) So, I am looking to brew a clone this weekend. I have room for about 6 lbs. of grain. The rest needs to be extract. Any help?

The AHS Stone IPA clone that I did had....

2# 2row Pale Malt
1# Crystal 20L
1# Crystal 40L
6# Light LME

1oz Warrior Hops 60mins
1oz Centennial Hops 15mins
1oz Centennial Hops 5mins

White Labs California Ale V Yeast

Dry hop 1oz Centennial Hops.

Id use your normal mashing and sparging processes. Unless someone else would give their suggestion. What I used that came with kit did not yield the results that I wanted. Im not blaming the kit, I'm almost positive it was me. But nevertheless there is the ingredients. Let us know how it turns out.

Stupid me, I just noticed that you asked for a Stone Pale ale recipe. I dont have one for that. But the IPA is really really good. I like it better than the pale ale. But you can go to Austin Homebrew Supply's website they have a ton of clone recipes, you'll probably find that one.

I have an extract recipe for their Ruination. Doesn't taste exactly like it, but I think it's waaaay better. :rockin: :tank:

Back