What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396227180.872664.jpg

My wife heard me take my first sip and said "From the noise you just made, I thought you were eating a cookie."

"I will make it felony to drink small beer. "

Second pour. Too grassy and a bit thin. The thin mouthfeel is prob appropriate for the style and it might just be me. I've been killing the RIS lately...
/ramble
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396229346.190682.jpg

Just had a L'Enfant Terrible. It was my first! I brewed this beer and have to say its great. It came from Boomchugalug.com.
It is a Duvel clone.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396232917.362371.jpg drinking a green flash IPA in my swamphead pint watching opening night of baseball.... Good life here in gainesville, fl

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Having a bomber of Hello's Belgian Dark Strong. I brewed a slightly different extract version recipe a couple of weeks before hers. I opened one of mine for comparison. Mine went down the kitchen sink's drain. Yeah. So there's that.

View attachment 189781 drinking a green flash IPA in my swamphead pint watching opening night of baseball.... Good life here in gainesville, fl

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Make sure to swing by Swamp Head for the release of Saison Du Swamp w/Brett (not exactly sure when it is), that is an amazing beer, and potential trade gold for you.
edit* looks like early July, I will be making that trip up there.

On the other hand, THIS home brew of mine is awesome...it's the citra citrus American wheat. It has always been delicious, in my opinion...especially for a partial mash/extract brew; however, it has been over-carbonated. It seems to be settling down now and a little spice is starting to emerge. (Or is that the Buffalo nugget I just ate?).

IMAG2844.jpg

Rosemary Saison I made a few weeks ago. Roasted a chicken with rosemary butter and potatoes and had a couple of these. Great for spring!

Coff.

Sent from the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave.

Having a bomber of Hello's Belgian Dark Strong. I brewed a slightly different extract version recipe a couple of weeks before hers. I opened one of mine for comparison. Mine went down the kitchen sink's drain. Yeah. So there's that.

I do not agree that your's was a dumper. I drank yours and I noticed a bit of a twang but I did not hate it at all. Maybe I need another bottle for science research. :D

Coffee.

Coffee while trying to survive this two day work week.

Fins, you a Royals fan? Today is a bad day to be a Royals fan...

VerlanderJustin-unknown-via-rumorsandrants.com_.jpg

After both of your basketball teams lost yesterday, baseball season couldn't come soon enough. :fro: Just messing with you.

More coff. About to head to the LHBS for some ingredients.

Monster, and water. Monday... I kinda miss jobs that don't have me at a desk all day.

First cup of coffee, the last of what I have roasted. I know what I'm doing after work... And probably no beer today as I have a cold coming on, but john Jameson and I intend to fight it off.

Ill have to check it out then :) that sounds great . Do they do any sours?

Now on to sun undercover shut down. Such a fantastic brew

They didnt have any sours on tap. I wouldnt doubt that they will or have made them, but with only making around 1bbl at a time, it probably doesnt last long.

Coffee while trying to survive this two day work week.

Fins, you a Royals fan? Today is a bad day to be a Royals fan...

VerlanderJustin-unknown-via-rumorsandrants.com_.jpg

Nope. I played baseball and loved being a catcher (mainly so I could talk smack on the batters;)) but never really got into following MLB. Way too many games for me haha I do occasionally make it to a Royals game but not really a fan of any team. They have a nice gigantic HD video board though :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396291726.696561.jpg
Now onto a Guinness draught that was hiding in the back of my fridge for 10 months. Tastes like a chocolate malted milkshake. I'm buying a case and letting them sit

Still on the coffee but just got some exciting news that Founders will be distributing in AZ soon. My wallet is gonna hate this...

Latest posts

Back