anyone need another regulator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewmonk

Reaction score
I have a box of regulators, mixed gas types.
co2, nitrogen, maybe argon.
If there's interest, I'll add more pics.

I'm about to run out of message space.
If anyone else would like some, please email:

[email protected] and include your login ID for the forum.

FIFO (you'll get added to the list in order).
Thanks.

I have industrial regulators, mostly Matheson ( 8, or 802, I'll check the numbers).
I don't have any daisy chained, but they almost all have downstream control valves from the main reg.

I'll get a pic up here of examples.
I was thinking $15, and $10 for any additional. Plus postage, and a box. (USPS flatrate?)
Shipping from (or pickup in) Massachusetts.

showphoto.php

hmmm, that didnt work.

https://cdn.homebrewtalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=32119&cat=all&ppuser=37840

there's 3 pics. they are under my profile, here's one of em. others will take a bit longer. I was going to put these on craigslist, but I think that this is a better forum for this.

the 3 that I put under my profile are the only ones I took, they weren't detail oriented.

Is it possible to take this...

Chudnow%202%20guageRegulator%20copy.jpg

take the tank gauge off, add in another regulator and put the tank gauge back on the added reg?

I have never done it, (that's not what my requirements dictate). I am NOT going to say that you can (just like I'm not going to say it's safe to play with loaded weapons).

- - -Has anyone ever ganged these guys together, folks? - - -

Most of them are matheson regulators. they are used for all sorts of stuff (like welding tanks).
I'll dig the door out of the snowbank soon.

if its worth about 30-40 bucks for you to find out, let me know.

most are this body style, most have plastic handles:
http://www.pemed.com/lab/rgl-mths.jpg

Anyone care to help me out?

These are industrial use regulators, and I'm doing this in case it will help anyone out, if that's what you meant.
= = =

However, there is enough interest here (I'm getting quite a list going) that I'll get out the best 20 or so that I can, and take a couple better pics of em.

The list is chronological.

= =

p.s., if you are ganging these together, they are going to get HEAVY, and have a long moment-arm. be careful with your tank.

Hi, guys. The USPS has a box that looks liek it will fit 4 of these, and they said the flat rate for shipping it is just under $15. That plus some bubble wrap should get em to ya.

Back