Hello from Atlanta area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the first; but I think we're trying to get a club of sorts together so hopefully its the first of many to come.

If you can make it come on, you don't have to bring stuff to attend; I'm not going to bring anything!

A club would be cool. Meet up every once in a while and have brew days.. samplings... recipes, passing knowledge. I say go for it!

Of course this is coming from a newb that has no idea what would be involved in creating and maintaining a club like that, so take it for what it's worth.

Cheers!
-Mark

Welcome to the fold. I'm very close to you......in the South Forsyth area (near GA 400 at Exit 13). Let me know how things go for you as you get started. I brewed some about 10 years ago then went on a hiatus until recently so I'm back at it again.

Just racked a Sweetwater 420 clone over the weekend so I'm anxious to see how that works out. Welcome. Let me know if you have any questions.

Andy

Back