newbie to kegging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S_carve

Reaction score
Well thanks to help of you guys i have sucessfully brewed 4 batches of beer since thanksgiving:mug: But i have relized that bottling is overrated, i got a good deal on a pair of kegs just your typical 5 soda kegs and i have an empty mini fridge in the basement, so lets go kegerator!

The only problem is i know little to nothing about the kegging process and both my brewing books have very little info on it. I have been looking at parts for the kegerator on a few different sites, and i know exactly what i need. Its just things like how to charge, what pressure to run it at, and aging before drinking.

If their are any guides or a link someone has to article or how to? Any help would be appreciated.

there are TONS of threads in this forum about just that. I suggest trying some broad searches on the forum, read read read, and if you have any specific questions there are people that can answer. Its really a simple system once you get the parts and piece it together.

thanks for the response, i'v checked around but the faq's didnt seem to cover the subject

Back