Home brewpubs/ brewing lairs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstringer1983

Reaction score
I wanna see some pics of your home pubs or brewing areas for some inspiration and ideas for my next big project!

Thanks, It's the epoxy kits for garages you get from hardware stores. I did the regular and the clear coat so it's easy to clean. You could probably paint your floor black then use the clear coat kits to protect it.

It ain't much, but it's surprising what you can find to put a brewery/man cave together...
This is a shot of the old printer stand I got from Staples years ago, now my fermenter stand. Irish red on the right, Dry stout on the left. I store all my little odds & ends in the fermenter stand's shelves.

Here's a shot of the whole room. The black bottling table is from Walmart. Empty bottle storage to the left of it & the comp hutch left of that. I need to install a wood plank floor yet though. The chromed steel wire shelf is from Home Depot, as are the dunnage containers. One for grains, the other for dry stuff, like dextrose, DME, etc.

Haha. Uniondr.-i like the wood floor idea, im gonna convert my shop into a home brewpub, ive already got a good start on it, but im gathering ideas for making it right over the top lol. Everything ive built is a golden stained wood so im thinking black floor( concrete) with area rugs and a dark grey wall would go well with the wood accents

I'm working toward something like that myself. I have an archway leading into the room I'm sure a pair of French doors will fit nicely too. The old shaker drop leaf table I got in here's a little too big though. Need a smaller table & a couple chairs. We have honey oak around the house, so I'll be sticking with lighter colors. Good thing I finally got a Home Depot credit card.

Lets not even talk about credit cards lol. between my builds so far and upgrading all my equipment ive developed quite the debt

I just got done paying off my best buy card from buying my wife a nice laptop last year. Gotta get the kitchen fixed now. Then I can finally start on the man cave/brewery again...

(L-R) My cellar fridge, my kegerator, my storage rack for all of my brewing toys and my food-safe garbage cans of bulk 2-Row. Right across from the fridges is the brewrig

homebrew_corner.jpg

@ banners-that is frickin incredible, exactly where i hope to be one day. I just made the switch ag a few months ago so im rocking the cooler and 10 gal kettle for now, but ss fermenters are on the list as well as a 20 gal 3 burner system. I can dream for now lol......

@ banners-that is frickin incredible, exactly where i hope to be one day. I just made the switch ag a few months ago so im rocking the cooler and 10 gal kettle for now, but ss fermenters are on the list as well as a 20 gal 3 burner system. I can dream for now lol......

Thanks man. It turned out 10x better than I had planned.

Here's mine. I can't actually brew in this space but I keep all my brewhouse equipment here and I ferment just to the right of the stuff on the other wall. It's a nice 64 degrees down there most of the year. It's got a walk-out and a basin sink. If it wasn't a rental I'd be making bigger adjustments but it'll do until we decide to buy again.

brewspace.jpg

I need a room that size. My man cave/brewery is reaching critical mass!
Just add my shaker drop-leaf table to this older pic...

Nice, looks like you have a mini brewer like me lol, hes my dedicated grain miller. Hows that electric setup work for you? Thats my goal in the next few years.

Havnt brewed on it yet but wanted to share. I got my grain bills in today so the clock is tickin. 15 gal ss bk. 10gal cooler tun. Conical fernenters. Single pump setup. All camlok fittings. Plate chiller. Propane fired for now. Only one faucet installed for now. Custom brew table with power. Plus storage for my pot and reflux stills (love me some whiskey every now and then :) Only A few more faucets to install plus my stout faucet and nitro setup. Hook up my lagering/fermentation fridge. Oh and to buy another half dozen kegs. This puppy will be one keg right after another :)

View attachment 1433189159238.jpg

View attachment 1433189175731.jpg

View attachment 1433189195648.jpg

View attachment 1433189205078.jpg

Upright freezer. I can fit 12 5gal cornys :) 100 bucks on CL. Althought i junked my last one by hitting the cooling coil when drilling for the co2 lines. So it really cost more like 250...

Upright freezer. I can fit 12 5gal cornys :) 100 bucks on CL. Althought i junked my last one by hitting the cooling coil when drilling for the co2 lines. So it really cost more like 250...

I love when people tell the truth about how much things cost. :) Kudos. I've done the exact same thing only with minifridges....

Back