Northernbrewer had to go and change their site :-/

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like their new design better. The entire selection of hop pellets do not show up under the category though. Look at the hop pellets category and then find styrian goldings. One ounce is the only offering that appears. Now search styrian goldings, both the one ounce and the one pound show up. Pound please! :)

Has anyone been in contact with NB about their site to let them know about the issues their website has was the website highjacked wtf ? right now keep getting a bunch of brewing search engines for other sites all I wanted was the NB site.

rmorris1410 said:
Has anyone been in contact with NB about their site to let them know about the issues their website has was the website highjacked wtf ? right now keep getting a bunch of brewing search engines for other sites all I wanted was the NB site.

It is a known issue and supposedly is down for routine maintenance.

I was able to access Northern Brewer website for a few minutes last night but when went back in had same issues, I was able to get on the NB website this morning though.

if all it was routine maintanence or if thats what story they want to use ok, FYI for NB a actual notice on their website that the site was going to be down would of been a little helpful.

I would not of worried if I had seen a notice on their website except my family likes to give me NB gift cards as gifts I have a few to use.

Back