Paging Arkansans!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oldfarmer,

I'm a homebrewer that lives in Arkansas. I haven't seen anyone else on the boards from Ark, but it's a great place for information. Welcome to HBT!

I live right close to you stinky inbred SOB's... lol kidding... Memphis, TN here, it's basically in three states (TN, AK, MS).

Old Farmer,

Fermentables is where I get all of my homebrew supplies. I can't totally endorse all of the malt there since I'm mostly extract with some steeping grains. But Mike does try to help out as much as he can and I can easily endorse Fermentables. Mike Byrum is super-helpful and can offer some great advice.

If you are ever in LR, you need to check out Boscos, Vinos, Diamond Bear, and the Flying Saucer. You can't have a much better beer day than to go buy homebrew supplies at Fermentables and then go have a beer at Boscos, Vinos, or take a tour at Diamond Bear. Let me know if you are in town and I'll show you around.

Let me know if you have any good Scottish Ale recipes. I've been wanting to brew one of those for a while. Until then, Cheers and go Hogs!

Darren

Back