At last we've found one another...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingers

Reaction score
Oh, this is going to be fun!

Hello everybody! I'm a happily married 42 year old father of three who is building a new rec room. My wife told me to search 'kegenator' and it was like walking out of the Winnipeg winter into Shangri-La!

I've been brewing the odd wine kit and have dabbled in the 'dark side' of fermentation, but I don't really brew beer because of all the work in bottling. Doing it by the keg is EXACTLY what I need for my new bar and for my inherently lazy disposition.

It's been my experience that people don't want to help those who don't help themselves, so I plan on researching my topic on this site to learn as much as I can before I start buying. I have some critical components (I think) but I need to learn how to put them together and incorporate them into my new party space.

I'll see you all around the forums!!!:mug:

As soon as possible, my new friend. I've got what I've identified as a Cornelius keg and a C02 tank. Now I have to learn what to do with it....

Fingers said:
As soon as possible, my new friend. I've got what I've identified as a Cornelius keg and a C02 tank. Now I have to learn what to do with it....

You are so close!!!!! You need something to keep that corny cold, and then a picnic tap or a full fledged faucet to serve the goodness.

Except...you need beer!

Latest posts

Back