What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37581_416929712435_689937435_4573001_8030512_n.jpg

I just bought 8 six packs of craft beer with the pop tops to get enough bottles for my first batch in 10 years. I also bought some 22 oz bottles. Shouldn't be too hard to finish this off in another week or two. Mostly Sam Adams and Big Sky out of MT. I just racked off into the secondary fermenter after a week. Went from 1.048 to 1.016 So I'm thinking just over 4% by volume

I bought a 6er of Sierra Nevada - Torpedo Extra IPA.

I prefer more hop aroma with a beer that's this bitter, but it's entirely drinkable. It's 65 IBUs but tastes much higher due to it's relatively light body.

right now? just a fat tire. I was craving the lil sumpin sumpin i had in the fridge, but then, it was the only one, so i wanted more!

Picked up some DFH Bitches brew last nite... chilling in fridge now for when I get home. Also making a stop at a new local micro brewery. they have 2 ( a brown ale and a lager) on tap now but expanding to more later.... 7hrs 22min 20 seconds...

Back