Taser Spokesperson on the Effectiveness of the Taser!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
taser.gif

"don't taze me bro!"

:D

although, comment about the original vid, "take that beating from the police, don't let them taze you."

here's another thought...

Don't Run.

Better yet... don't do anything which warrants pursuit!

Doesn't really take much...

Hit & Run > Sleeping Man Tasered in His Own Home - Reason Magazine

I've always loved the whole "as long as you don't do anything wrong, you've got nothing to worry about" argument that people use to justify just about anything the police do. "Man, did you hear? The NSA is going to install hidden cameras in everyone's house!" "yeah, so what? If you ain't doin nothin wrong, you ain't got nothin to worry about!" :rolleyes:

I've always loved the whole "as long as you don't do anything wrong, you've got nothing to worry about" argument that people use to justify just about anything the police do. "Man, did you hear? The NSA is going to install hidden cameras in everyone's house!" "yeah, so what? If you ain't doin nothin wrong, you ain't got nothin to worry about!" :rolleyes:

That was like a year ago or more. Any updates? I'd personally like to see soem of those officers do a bit of time, and apologize to him for their stupidity. A little monetary appreciation is probably going to be coming his way.

It's not any more of a tenuous argument than saying "well this one guy in a country with a population of 300 million had it happen to him so it must be a regular enough occurrence to lose sleep over it".

Back