A Year from Beer....Could you do it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give up beer for lent every year, 40 days of no beer..... I have a rough couple days at first but it is no big deal after that, I just brew a lot more during those 40 days to keep me occupied. I think I could go a year without beer no sweat, but why would I??

you're doing it wrong. you need to give up everything BUT beer for lent.

diaryofaparttimemonk.wordpress.com

-=Jason=-

No, but someday I will. We only get so many days on earth, why give up a perfectly good drinking day?

yes and no. I could do it, but I never would do it for the reason you mention.(just to prove it to myself?) But I know I could cause I've quit smoking cold turkey twice no problem:D If the doc said its over and the second doc said its over and the fifth doc said its over and the wife said its over, i guess i'd quit.

Thats when I would tap the second keg of the day and tell them all where to go!:tank:

This thread is actually a really fun read. I generally only go through a six pack a week...one or maybe two after dinner. Quitting for a year is do-able but I probably wouldn't want to do it unless I decided to go on a hardcore workout schedule.

Back