1st Attempt at a label Unknown Citizen Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian S

Reaction score
Well here it is. My first attempt at and probably not last in brewery name/label designs. Without further adue Unknown Citizen Brewing!

BeerLabelAudenprint.jpg

and yes I am an english major!

Very cool design. I think it might fit a bit better if you change the font to something that looks like and old school type writer.

WHen arneba suggested a type font that was the one I actually happend to download so... here she is

BeerLabelAudencopy.jpg

That font looks better. I think your brewery name would be cooler as "Citizen Unknown Brewing". I know you're not asking for feedback on that, I'm just thinking outloud (sort of)...

ok so I was bored tonight and was tinkering around and came up with something completly different, but I think it turned out nice and also it print MUCH better than the orig.

UnknownCitizenartycopy.jpg

You know what might be pretty cool is if you had an image of a large crowd of people and then you had 1 of them faded to black and white or just 1 of them was color and all the rest was black and white. I'm at work so I can't throw together anything or I would, maybe tonight.

Well here it is. My first attempt at and probably not last in brewery name/label designs. Without further adue Unknown Citizen Brewing!

BeerLabelAudenprint.jpg

and yes I am an english major!

As soon as I saw the name to your brewery, it reminded me of a picture I took a few months ago...
Img_3387.Jpg

I know there may be little relation to the literary reference, but I just thought I'd share. Creeeeepy!

Back