Stay or Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I stay at work and Brew tomorrow or Go?

• Stay

• Brew

Results are only viewable after voting.
What are you brewing?
A Hoppy pale not heavy enough to be an IPA but heavier than a pale:

12# 2 Row (American)
1# Crystal 10
.25# Malto Dextrine

.5oz Pacific Gem (13%) 60 min
.25 Pacific Gem 30 min
.25 Cascade 30 min
.25 Pacific Gem 15 min
.25 Cascade 15min
.25 Both 2 min
.25 Both Dry
Nottingham dry yeast

YOU HAVE EARNED IT! Risked your life for my freedom put up with all the bull**** the the politicians do to men&women in uniforum!Thank you from the bottem of my heart!!

Now go brew!!:mug:

Porter fan said:
YOU HAVE EARNED IT! Risked your life for my freedom put up with all the bull**** the the politicians do to men&women in uniforum!Thank you fom the bottem of my heart!!

Now go brew!!:mug:
They do the same to us civilians in uniform too! Gov't service - 32 years down...3 to go...:D

If this isn't a case of "help me justify slacking off" I don't know what is. Of course you should brew today. And you should name the beer something like "Priorities Ale" or "Take this beer and shove it".

If you're conflicted about staying at work or going home...stay at work. Of course, don't do any work...just chat on Homebrewtalk.com all day! :mug:

The Mash is at rest :) Long live the Mash, I was able to strike it at noon sharp..

Justification that this was the right idea came from Mother Nature Herself The strike was perfect no additional heat or cold water needed, hit 149 target the temp outside is just warm enough that after 20 min temp is holding perfectly, but not hot enough to break a sweat watching it.

Has to be Fate, efficiency came out at 78%.. This was 1st time I did a real Mashout.. normally just sparge with 170 water today I brought the mash to 170 before starting sparge... hmmmm

Back