Pretty cool place 5 minutes from home...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidr2340

Reaction score
I just found out that this place opened up a few minutes from my house! I'm going to get in touch with the brewer and see if I can sit in on a brew session, and pick his brain a little!!! :tank:

Looks like a cool little place!!! Just thought I'd share...

:mug:

Shoot! My mailbox is more than 5 minutes away. Closest micro-brewery is 45 minutes.

davdidr, let me know (PM) if hes going to let you show up for a brew day, maybe I'll haul myself up to arlington... :D

Wow that place looks cool as hell from the pictures, really a nice setup. I will have to stop by there next time I go home.

davidr2340 said:
I'll let you know for sure bro!!!

I just got back from this place and had a couple of brews... Very good beer!!! :drunk:
I talked to the head brewer, and owner, he said it would be no problem to let me sit in on a brew session!!! He will be doing 2 batches... A Oatmeal Stout, and something else... I FORGOT!!! It will be a 10bbl batch, so it should be interesting, as I've never seen anything like this up close!!!
I will try to get some photos!

Over the last few weeks I've been going over and getting growlers filled of the Skookum Brewery beer. So, a week ago I brought Ron, the head brewer there, a growler of my DFH 90min. IPA clone! I stopped by this afternoon to get another growler filled, and to get my growler back. He said him, and a few of his buddies busted out my beer, and tried it after I dropped it off, after they closed the tasting room for the day. Now, when he said a few of his buddies, I got worried! It was bad enough with just him (Being a homebrewer for 12 years, and a graduate of the American Brewers Guild!) trying it out!
Well... He loved it!!! WOW, that made me feel pretty damn good!!! :ban:

Just thought I would share that with you all... THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE HELP!!!

Latest posts

Back