New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this one at total wine on a trip to pick up a variety 6pack [emoji51][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]
Whoops. Photo didn't post
1547866068530.jpeg

First pour of a Belgian tripel.

Attachments

• 15484695979977546106247160601458.jpg
    15484695979977546106247160601458.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 102
My Frosty Trees CDA.

I had 2 oz's of centennial in the keg for 24 hrs but thought the hop flavor was way too strong for the style so I took them out. Suppose I can always put some back in but it's tasting really good as of now. Perfect for this cold-ass winter vortex! 8.14% and around 80 IBUs
IMG_20190202_190733.jpeg

What’s the gist. Kinda looks like a hoppy amber like nugget nectar
Sorry, just saw your question! I think it was something like 12 lbs 2row and like 4 oz caramunich or crystal 40 for a 5 gallon batch. I"ll look when I get home and post the recipe. It was a great beer.

Sorry, just saw your question! I think it was something like 12 lbs 2row and like 4 oz caramunich or crystal 40 for a 5 gallon batch. I"ll look when I get home and post the recipe. It was a great beer.
I’m a caramunich fan myself

Wild ale #1, aka what I'm tongue in cheek calling "Windy Acres batch #1 - a Voorheesville style farmhouse ale" after the name and location of my grandfather's farm. I fermented this entirely with yeast harvested from wild apples collected at my grandfather's farm the last time I was there after he died. It is my liquid tribute, about 1.5 years in the making.
So how is it? Very sour, but not overly so. A cidery note, unsurprising given the yeast source. Not perfect, but I love it, and more just amazed my first totally wild ferment is totally drinkable.
20190215_171324.jpeg

Wild ale #1, aka what I'm tongue in cheek calling "Windy Acres batch #1 - a Voorheesville style farmhouse ale" after the name and location of my grandfather's farm. I fermented this entirely with yeast harvested from wild apples collected at my grandfather's farm the last time I was there after he died. It is my liquid tribute, about 1.5 years in the making.
So how is it? Very sour, but not overly so. A cidery note, unsurprising given the yeast source. Not perfect, but I love it, and more just amazed my first totally wild ferment is totally drinkable. View attachment 612754
I live one town away from Voorheesville. When smittys was around my wife and I were there every Friday for pizza

I live one town away from Voorheesville. When smittys was around my wife and I were there every Friday for pizza
Nice! I never lived there, but not far away. Long shot, but if you ever heard of the Gipp pig farm, that was him.

Nice! I never lived there, but not far away. Long shot, but if you ever heard of the Gipp pig farm, that was him.
Im a transplant from the midhudson valley so unfortunately, no, I haven’t heard of it

Wow, I'm super close to there, ha. Small world!
Anytime you wanna get a beer at Swiftys, Oslatterys(if you don’t know they have hill farmstead from time to time), or come try some home brew let me know

Back