• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sankey Keg and 50' x 1/2" copper IC- Central PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
We are moving from PA and my wife is afraid everything is not going to fit in the moving van. So I am having to prioritize and get rid of some things.

I am currently in MI working so I am unable to get pics of items.

That said:

I have 1 15.5 gallon Miller Rubberized Sankey Keg. Perfect for an electric MLT, HLT, or BK. This is what I hoped to do. Keg is uncut, unmolested.

$50 firm- no shipping

Next, I have this immersion chiller from morebeer: It is 50' of 1/2" copper. Instead of garden hose fittings there are two 1/2" NPT fittings (garden hose adapters can be added easily for ~3 from Cole's hardware).

http://morebeer.com/view_product/19523/beerwinecoffee/Wort_Chiller_-_SuperChiller_-_The_5_10_Split

$75 firm- no shipping

These are located in Lewisburg, 17837.

PM or respond here if interested.

:mug:

Still have these... Lewisburg is central PA. Google maps puts you at 2 hours 45 minutes from the heart of north wales, to the heart of Lewisburg.

If you make the drive however, there is Riverhouse Brewpub in town, Selinsgrove Brewing 15 minutes south which is fantastic, and Old Forge 15-20 minutes east in Danville, so you could make a trip of it! :)

Let me know.

:mug:

If I was there to ship, I would. But my wife is running around like crazy trying to get things in order, all while keeping our 3 kids (all under 7) under control too!

What are you interested in? I can ask her if she thinks she'd have time to box/ship...

Back