What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting off campus today was a huge cluster fuggle! Now pre gaming my works tailgate where pre gaming for the game will commence. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411062898.773934.jpg

Travel plans were cancelled and my investment thus far has been time & about $20. They weren't vague I guess. It was in an e-mail but not on their site. I f'ed up. Plain and simple. I'm just bummed. I'll live...this month has been full of total crap...I'm just hoping I make it out on the better end. :eek:

haha well...

Water.

Well...it's good that you didn't waste any more time, or lose deposits or stuff like that.

More coffee. No protein.

SG sample of my Scottish Pumpkin Ale...gonna be good!

DSC05745.jpg

Getting off campus today was a huge cluster fuggle! Now pre gaming my works tailgate where pre gaming for the game will commence. :D
View attachment 224627

Just want to make sure I got this right. You're pre-gaming the pre-game tailgaiting? You suck! Give yourself 3 quick berry punches and then resume what you're doing...

Enjoyed a Nelson and now having a Vienna lager at Zero Gravity in Burlington. I got a taste if their Octoberfest and Rauchbier but they aren't officially serving them until Saturday.

Afternoon coffee.

I just scheduled my work errands for tomorrow to put me in close proximity to a brewery at around noon, home early, and on my to the campground with a growler as soon the kids walk in the door from school.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Onto some water. But today just turned into a spectacular work day for various reasons. I'm thinking a celebratory beer or two shall be had tonight.

I wish. It'll be at least a week till I can try my Bavarian watermelon hefe again. The right side of my face went sorta numb & motor nerves out of whack. Dr just told me it's Bell's Palsy. Got a couple weeks at least to get rid of it. They think it's genetic & triggered by a virus. So some other med & a 9-day steroid pack! Yahoo! I love steroids! Makes me feel young again with my current afflictions. At least for a while. At least the yeast I had to pitch again in my dampfbier v2 took off a little while ago. And since the fridge got fixed, the Styrofoam cooler that started this is goin' south.

Missed a zillion posts but I'm back. Got back from a four night camping trip up north and in desperate need of a beer right now. Everyone in my house is a mess- no one wants to be home.

My cream stout.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411074534.548935.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Haha thats is correct. :)

EDIT: but I will not be giving any self inflicted berry punches

If BK is available and willing, we'll start a fund raising event that will pay for him to travel to your location and do an in person berry punch just for you. :p

If I was hourly, I'd make 7 figures a year. Getting screwed by The Man.

The next step for me is a salary job. I could have one now. I saw my boss age ten years in 18 months when he went from my job title to his.... And I am pretty sure (ok, certain) I make a lot more $ than he does. I really need to take a month off from wrenching, brewing, and drinking and find a new job.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I just had my first Mirror Pond Pale Ale. I think I accidentally cloned this once. I wanted to brew something real quick one weekend.

I picked up two 3.3 pound cans of Maris Otter lme, and 4 oz. Of centennial hops. I swear this is the same beer. It's very tasty.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1411077490.113485.jpg
HB IPA. Mulling over a new job opportunity. Quite a bit less money but a better schedule and moving closer to family. Maybe I'll decide after 2-3 more of these.

Drinking some Dr Pepper, can't wait for work to end, getting screaming deal on a 1/2bbl of Easy Jack after work

Back