My walls are now blue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CNYCOLDSNAKE

Reaction score
:rockin:Hi guys

I have been brewing for like 3 months now. Done beer kits you help me out with them I made mead you again. Made some cider yup you guys were there. Things were going good for me I made one gal of blueberry wine this week end. I thought i did ok. I got home from work and as soon as I came in the house all I could smell was blueberry wine. The air lock blew off. Now part of my wall are blue wife is not happy with me se said to ask you guys how to clean it up so we are taking a poll to se if I should or if she should. Man it was good to see this stuff all over the walls. I have heard so much about this but now i get to see it. How far should I stick the blow off tube in the carboy

:ban:

Good luck with that... I have had good luck with some of the carpet cleaner products like Resolve.... but some stains don't come out...

You have learned why we ferment in buckets covered with cheese cloth for the first few days.....

Thanks

John

Good luck with that... I have had good luck with some of the carpet cleaner products like Resolve.... but some stains don't come out...

You have learned why we ferment in buckets covered with cheese cloth for the first few days.....

Thanks

John

Newbie here myself - I must like to learn the hard way because I thought I could skip the bucket and go straight to the carboy since I had the juice from the fruit. I *thought* I was taking a short cut...lol

I had rhubarb wine all over the walls... been there done that! I moved it to a bucket that night... By the time I get this all figured out I'll be a genius!

Back