• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Italian Floor Corker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MonsterMash

Reaction score
Italian Floor Corker. Only used for 1 batch. Includes a gallon bag of red/black foils, a quart bag of natural corks and 24 or so green 750 ml bordeaux bottles. $100 + shipping for all, OBO, or will trade for beer stuff

corker.jpg

Its the regular I think...the champagne has an extra piece under the main housing... Just bought one off eBay and corks slip right in, it's pretty awesome. I'm waiting for the capper attachment to arrive.

The item is in Vero Beach, Florida. UPS Shipping would run whatever it costs me. I ran rates from my location to South Florida and to Washington State and it ranges from $20-35 for the corker and $16-30 per case of bottles, depending on how far it has to travel. I guessed heavy on the weights cause my scale is at work. Mellman, your rate looks like it would land somewhere in the middle. The bottles are currently full of grape juice and can be emptied & cleaned at your request. It is a wine corker. Thanks

Latest posts

Back