• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom Brewery Signs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeepSea

Reaction score
I am considering expanding my product line. I have had requests for Brewery signs and wanted to get some feedback. I would need to get $150.00 including shipping to the lower 48. These are 7.5 inches tall by 36 inches wide. They are made out of Trupan a lightweight density fiberboard. Similiar to MDF. They come with a grove across the back for easy hangin Comments and feed back are welcome.

Christmas is just around the corner!

PantherPondBrewery.jpg

Thanks,

DeepSea

What did you have in mind? The software is very flexible. I would like to stick to a few colors to minmize running around to get paint but if you had a custom color that you wanted I could do that for a nominal fee. Look at the paint chips at home depot and give me the name and paint number. Right now I am open to change.

DeepSea

Back