What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this is good!

image-1305149117.jpg

HB Belgian golden ale while I get ready for pizza night. A chicken/bacon/ranch and a couple sausage pepperoni and onion pizzas as well.

:mug:

Pizza is always something I've wanted to master but haven't put the effort forth on. Nothing beats a slice of NY style pizza in my opinion.

xMalachi said:
Pizza is always something I've wanted to master but haven't put the effort forth on. Nothing beats a slice of NY style pizza in my opinion.

I am still working on my pizza dough skills. The whole stretching with the knuckles sounds easier than it really is. I took for granted the guys tossing the pizza dough around when I used to work in a pizza shop as delivery in college. I should have asked for some lessons! Too bad the guy looks like animal from the revenge of the nerds! I couldn't take him seriously at any time..

Last of an older batch of 8% hoppy saison. Boozes started peaking through when the hops faded. Other than avec les bons vouex, I can't think of a saison I've had over 8% that was good.

image-2040291361.jpg

Some of my honey ale that is, dare I say, the best in my repertoire to date! Wow. Came from Morebeer as an extract kit... I will surely be making this again!!!

Back