Bros before hos.........brew style!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fdoubleprime

Reaction score
So, hypothetical situation. Say I have a brew day planned with a couple buddies and one drops out at the last minute to spend time with his girlfriend instead. Of course there's the third grade classic "bros before hos" argument, but there's got to be a more beer-y way to put it. Any ideas? Here's what I've got so far:

Ale before tail
Wort before skirt (my personal favorite)

But there's got to be some better ones. Lay 'em on me!

Yeast before Beast

(I like ale before tail the best and will def. be using it)

TBH, if I had a girlfriend, I'd most likely be gettin with her, rather than brewing. But since I'm married, I would use almost any good excuse to brew or at least get away from the house and talk about brewing.

tumblr_kzg0irFDPJ1qzpwi0o1_500.jpg

I'd rather be screwin' than brewin'. Guess I'd better find another forum.

Word. If whipped means not being celibate, sign me up.

Yeah, I'm going to go with these. As for your buddy, it is a situation by situation thing. Maybe she offered him a three-way? Gotta explore all possibilities before passing judgement.

Yeah, I'm going to go with these. As for your buddy, it is a situation by situation thing. Maybe she offered him a three-way? Gotta explore all possibilities before passing judgement.

hahaha

Buddy 1: you won't brew with me today?
Buddy 2: sorry, I have a 3 way with a couple of Playboy models
Buddy 1: that's ghey. Bro's before ho's. Brew with me & give me a fist bump

Barney would either:

a) Say that it was stupid that there weren't going to be women there to begin with and, instead of not coming to be with his SO, convince us to go on some legen(insert optional wait for it here)dary adventure.
b) Sing some song about sharing or friendship or invoking Satan or something along those lines.
c) Do Betty.

i was thinking barney would pull his gun, shoot his foot, then rant to andy about how otis' and opie's behavior needed to be nipped in the bud.

Last time I checked, the "bro's" weren't putting out for me between satin sheets.

I don't care if you are the Pope. I like getting laid and would be following the "Ho".

Latest posts

Back