Seal/Label Generator - An Easy Way to Make Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not, but here is his latest update from the site:

There is now a donate button, I encourage you to use it!
http://www.says-it.com/

Status update (5/3/2009): Man, I can't believe how much better I've been feeling. I suspect that my gallbladder was responsible for a much of my health trouble lately, and having it out has made me healthier in general. I'm breathing better than I have in a long time, and I have a lot more energy.
The good news is, much of the work to get the site back up and running is now done; I've got all the generator scripts modified, now I just have to update the HTML pages to work with the updated scripts. This should go very quickly. I may get the site back online as early as tomorrow, barring any unforeseen difficulties.
The bad news is, what with being in the hospital and having the site down for weeks, I'm broke and getting broker. This site is my sole source of income, which means when it's down, I'm not making any income from it, and my medical bills are about to hit. I hate to do this, but I'm going to put up a Paypal donation link. It's completely optional, but if you've used the site in the past and enjoyed it, I hope you'll consider clicking the "Donate" button below and tipping in a buck or two to help me out and encourage further development.

Status update (5/2/2009): Got back home today around noon. Aside from soreness, everything is as good as could be hoped for. I'm still tired all the time, but I'll get back to work on the site as soon as possible. (Don't worry, it's all done sitting down.)
Status update (5/1/2009): Had gallbladder removed earlier this afternoon. They did it laproscopically, so it went really quickly, and I've just got a couple of small puncture wounds instead of a huge scar. I just had a ham and cheese sandwich. They will probably let me go home tomorrow some time. At least something has gone right.
Status update (4/29/2009): well, this month has pretty much stunk. I'm back in the hospital, this time because of gall stones. Currently waiting for doctor to decide when they can remove my gall bladder. All maintenance currently on hold until further notice.

This is really frustrating, i really wanted to use this website. Anyone know of anything similar?

Keep those donations coming!

Hi,
You're getting this message because you wrote to me recently, either asking me when Says-It.com was going to be back, or wishing me well after my illness(es), or both.
The answer to #1 is: now. I just uploaded everything back to the site, and it's more or less back to normal. Please let me know if you see anything broken or not working as it should be.
To everybody who wrote in wishing me well: thank you so much, your support touches me more than I can say. I'm at home and I'm doing much better. I'm still wiped out and tired all the time, but I'm getting a little stronger each day, and I feel better overall than I have in a long time.
Thanks again, and best regards,
Ryland Sanders
says-it.com

It appears to be 100% now. I donated $10 because once it was gone, I realized what a valuable resource it is.

Here is my first attempt

picture.php

not sure why it does not show, it shows in preview

Not a good update today

5/28/2009 - I just got a C&D letter from a firm in Florida accusing me of fraud and intellectual property infringement.

Hopefully it gets sorted soon coz I really want to make some labels with it, I've used it for other stuff in the past and its so handy. I guess nobody knows anything about it?

I can't seem to get anything but a "Server Busy" message. Guess I'll keep trying. Looks pretty cool.

It’s actually spelt Säufer or Saeufer deoending on if you have the ä button at your disposal. It means Lush, Boozer, Drunkard and a lot of other things all meanign pretty much the same thing.

Using Firefox, I see a caveat:

I'm sorry for the "server busy" messages, but if the server gets too busy, it gets overloaded, so there's not much I can do about it right now. Just be patient and try again later.

But, it could be an IE thing.

That website has been shot for several weeks. It's a bummer because it's a lot of fun.

I've been using this to create labels - http://www.beersmith.com/BEER_LABEL.doc

It's a pretty simplistic label, which is just fine for me but what I like is that I can separate it into it's component parts, mix and match them anyway I like and them slap it back together to get a label for my bottles.
I've been playing with it just for a couple of hours and made these:

Didn't take long and it's good enough for me. Anyways, thought some other people might be in the same boat so some of you might like these as well.

Back