New use for Wine Refridgerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moose777

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a full size dual zone wine fridge...well guess what..It's now a wine/beer making fridge.

Removed all shelves from lower zone and I can fit 2 buckets or 2 carboys in there along with the 2 mL yeast starter and spin plate.

The best part is that it's temperature controlled so no worries about temperature.

Just upgraded my membership here ..it's been great reading about all the different brew styles, looking at pics of everyone's setup etc..a vault of valuable info..thanks.

Brewfridge.jpg

Yeaststarter.jpg

Brewpotandbottlingbucket.jpg

Nice setup.I use a smaller Haier wine fridge for fermentation.Temp range adj. from 45-65F.Perfect for lager or ale fermentation.

Where did you pick up that cooler? SWMBO and I have been looking for something like this for the EXACT reason!!

I got mine at BeverageFactory.com ..online delivered to my door. Really glad I got the dual zone now.
You might find some used ones online on ebay or craigslist but Beverage Factory is a good source for new ones.

Lower zone temp range is 55-65
Upper zone temp range is 40-55

Thanks...
Once again, I will have to convince SWMBO that I "need" this to produce great beer ;)

Back