Anyone want to be in a short film for a Beer Festival?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thataintchicken

Reaction score
If you are in the SF Bay Area ( or Portland, OR ) or within a couple hours driving distance, and want to be immortalized in HD Video -- Speak Now!

I am in the pre-production stage for a Three Minute Short Film.
Tentatively titled "The Sniffer" to be shown at the 2010 Monterey Beer Festival.

Is "the Sniffer" the bad guy or the superhero. I'm just trying to picture how a superhero with superhuman powers of smell would fight crime, or a supervillian do the opposite for that matter.

It does get the imagination juices flowing tho. ;) I'll bet you could get Stan Lee to make a cameo.

no fluffers.

Payment will be small and most likely of the homebrewed kind.

I may go up to Portland to shoot it, so I can use my Sister's new house or my Dad's place for locations.

I'm putting money away in savings for Deathbrewer to fly up to be a co-star.
I may tap EvilTOJ, KiltedBrewer and PicoBrew as additional cast members.

script is still in the works. current draft is funny as Hell. Need to polish it and work out the shooting schedule and see if I can pull it off.

Any chance you are doing it this Saturday? I'm going to be in Beaverton picking up something for the Jeep.

I'm in the S-F-m'fin-Bay ... Not a famous HBT member, but, um, I likee the filmees. I'm down if you need it.

won't be shooting till March-April of next year due to to work schedule and $$$.

Film is is in pre-production at this time.
Hopefully I will be shooting with a RED ONE that a friend owns and posting on my FCP/BlackMagic edit system I have in storage.

I used to shoot commercials for a living... I am going to make this rock if I can get the ca$h.

Any chance you are doing it this Saturday? I'm going to be in Beaverton picking up something for the Jeep.

I wish I were up there now to do this...
but I have to train the management team for a new restaurant over the next three weeks.

It's the curse of working for a growing company. ;)

Sounds SWEET! BTW, I have two friends that are film majors...you should come hang out and grab a beer...maybe you could do some work together on this or other projects.

Sounds SWEET! BTW, I have two friends that are film majors...you should come hang out and grab a beer...maybe you could do some work together on this or other projects.

absolutely.

It is weird that I am an emmy nominated producer/editor, stuck running pizza restaurants to pay the bills.

i chalk it up to "Ya do what ya gotta do"

Latest posts

Back