• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 10 Gallon 3 Vessel Stainless Steel System with Stand, Burners, & Whirlpool Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drgonzo2k2

Really Awesome User
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
uURwoRT.jpg

Building a new brew rig so I'm selling my old one. Asking $800 OBO, and it's local pickup only. I'm in Santa Cruz, but can meet reasonably close within the Bay Area.

I've used this system in a three tier gravity fed system as well as a single tier pump driven system. I'm happy to answer any questions about configuring it any way or advice on making it work for you. Over about 60 batches on it in both configurations I've averaged about 75% efficiency. I've taken very good care of everything, as I hope is shown by the pictures.

The system includes the brew stand with two burners, 10 gallon HLT, 10 gallon MLT, 10 gallon BK, and a 50' immersion chiller with recirculation/whirlpool arm. I've just dissembled and thoroughly cleaned everything (including the ball valves), applied fresh teflon tape and o-rings/gaskets, reassembled everything and then did a leak check. System is ready to go and you could brew on it the same day you get it if you want to. Here's the breakdown on everything, and I've tried to include several pictures.

HLT - Bayou Classic 10 Gallon Brew Kettle

- Includes 2-piece ball valve
- Includes dial thermometer
- Includes NPT coupling and street 90 attachment as dip tube (leaves about 1 qt. in kettle)

ZWO3eZi.jpg

QEB4tXB.jpg

MLT - Chapman 10 Gallon ThermoBarrel Stainless Steel Mash Tun with False Bottom

- Includes dial thermometer
- Includes recirculation port if you want to do mash recirculation (currently has a NPT cap to keep it sealed)
- Upgraded with a Williams Brewing false bottom

kgASjt5.jpg

H3kg7dV.jpg

BK - Blichmann 10 Gallon BoilerMaker G2 Brewing Kettle

- Includes Blichmann adjustable dial thermometer
- Includes Blichmann removable dip tube
- Includes allen-wrench and brush for sight glass
- Will toss in a several complete sets of o-rings so you don't have to worry about them

dqNaj8k.jpg

AIWrNvI.jpg

Burner Stand - King Kooker 30-inch Boil and Fry Jet Cooker

- 105,000 BTU Jet Burner (I used this for the MLT)
- 60,000 BTU Banjo Burner (I used this for the BK)

Please note that I removed the plastic wheels as I didn't think they'd hold up to the weight and then shortened the legs so it sits flat. You can set the banjo burner stand on the side or on top of the cart as I've shown in the pictures.

lpZGugf.jpg

k6zJfrN.jpg

hzfDEjz.jpg

Chiller with Whirlpool Arm - More Beer Immersion Chiller with Recirculation Arm

- 50' Copper coil
- 1/2" Fitting to attach ball valve, hose barb, camlock, etc.
- Swivel garden hose attachments for water in/out

d5rMQf8.jpg

VPLEtth.jpg

Again, I'm asking $800 OBO which is a little under 75% of pre-tax retail. I'm happy to answer any questions in the thread or over IM. If you're local you are of course welcome to come by and check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back