Diy gas distributor help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1620HBC

Reaction score
HI guys just built my 6 tap keezer and pumped to get it running , Perlicks showed up today but I dont have a distributor yet. Was wondering if I could build one from either home depot or lowes so i wouldnt have to wait for one to be shipped to me.. any ideas? I have a regulator and a couple tees but wanted something a little better????

Shut-offs with checkvalves are the most important thing you need in a distributor. Prolly can't get that at HD.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/diy-co2-manifold-good-idea-147492/
Check out page 4.

This is a thread that I started a few months ago. I built exactly what had been described at that time. It's a manifold for air tools but with some 1/4" fittings it'll get you where you want to go for a fraction of the price. In Canada, all can be picked up at Princess Auto; sort of like Harbour Freight but for folks north of the border.

I wish there was something I could make at local hardware store, any build plans out there?

Temporarily, you could use these - Or the brass ones like it. Any hardware/big box/auto store should have something like it - Just because you said that you are in a hurry. This will get you serving beer until your new manifold/check valves/or whatever, show up at your door. I'm with the others... I've had beer in my gas lines. To me, it's not worth the risk of junking a $100 regulator for want of a $3.00 check valve. Just sayin! There are plenty of places to save money in a beer rig. Right before pricey gear is not where I cut costs.

Latest posts

Back