• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Little Giant Pump head

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtkratzer

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Found the source in my leaky pump. Need the piece with the "cup" that holds the shaft the impeller sits on. That cup is broken off the rest of that housing on my pump.

They're over $100 bucks new and at that price, I'll just buy a new pump unless someone has a pump head or the part I need. Who knew that roughly 70-80% of the cost of a pump was the head...I guess the motors are fairly inexpensive and it's the head that required more design and manufacturing.

I need one of these, in one piece, please.
a29aa0ff.jpg

You might want to post what model it is. They are different. The most popular is the
lg-3-md-hc , but I use a larger lg-5-md-hc as well. I had no luck finding a used impeller for mine, I just bought a new one but it was $40. The lg pumps parts seem to be very expensive. If you can't find the parts you are looking for let me know I would be interested in buying the parts you still have that are good. Check eBay too. I got a used lg for $70 shipped.

Back