Newbie from Elgin, Il

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HEGENSCHWARTZ

Reaction score
Hows everyone? Just started my first batch yesterday, a light beer kit, something my fiance will drink too. In about 2 weeks I plan on trying something else. Right now I'm still trying to figure out what.
Take care all,
Steven

I was born in Crete and had my first beer there. It was one of those hot, humid, sticky, corn-growing kind of days. The beer was free and warm, i was about 8. Mr. Oltman thought it was funny to have three puking kids around. Didn't have another for ten years!

Sounds like you have enough forum members in the area for a picnic.

I haven't posted in here yet.. and I'm from Fox River Grove. I have a light ale bottled and a sweet stout going in the bottles tonight. I'm doing an amber for my third brew.

rdwj said:
It's my favorite Heffeweizen and I haven't even tasted it.
It's got to be better than my Eating Crow White Sox Stout! I haven't actually brewed it, but I have tasted it.

I'm a newbie too. Just made my first batch and working on my second. There is a wealth of information here. I don't know what we'd do without the internet....

Happy brewing....:mug:

Back