Rebecca Black hates me :(

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfc

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of months ago me and one of my coworkers recorded a version of that tragedy of a song called Friday by Rebecca Black. Well, she recently posted a hate comment on my video that is rather ironic and pretty hilarious.

Check it out! It's the HUGE middle finger in the comments. You'll have to go to the video page to be able to read the comments. Just click on the video after it starts playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
On second look it appears as though the video is hosted on a page that's linking to the ARK music factory page. I was unaware you could host other people's videos on your youtube page.

It's funny regardless!

It is indeed official. It all tracks back to trizzy66 (Ark Music Factory) I doubt that she was the one that made that post, but certainly her record co.

Cool track! Lot's better than the original, but that wouldn't be hard. :D

I think I actually prefer punk covers to many punk originals. Covers of cheesy songs seem to have something extra.

I remember a million years ago (About 30) a live cover by a local band in the UK. They did "Raining in my heart" by Buddy Holly. Started of with a copy, very nice voice for part of the first verse then went into punk at the first instance of the phrase "Raining in my heart" It was awesome!!! One of those 3 or 4 minutes that will stay with me forever. Unlike the rest of the gig, sadly.

I think I actually prefer punk covers to many punk originals. Covers of cheesy songs seem to have something extra.

I remember a million years ago (About 30) a live cover by a local band in the UK. They did "Raining in my heart" by Buddy Holly. Started of with a copy, very nice voice for part of the first verse then went into punk at the first instance of the phrase "Raining in my heart" It was awesome!!! One of those 3 or 4 minutes that will stay with me forever. Unlike the rest of the gig, sadly.

Me and one of my coworkers are working on a cover of Believe by Cher. I'll post the finished product in the punk thread once we're done. I'm sure you'll dig it.

God the original is buttfvcking awful. A bunch of twerps cruising around in daddy's car. Death to Rebecca Black! Feed her to the rape-monkeys of Madagascar!

The reality based human being part of me wants me to remind you all that this is a 14 year old girl you are wishing (false I hope) harm upon.

The reality based human being part of me wants me to remind you all that this is a 14 year old girl you are wishing (false I hope) harm upon.

They're just thinking about the planet. You know: global warming, CO2 emissions and all. Getting rid of a gasbag has got to help, no?

Here's for thinking green. (myself, I don't wish the little twerp any active harm,,, but if space aliens took her (and her fans) out of this end of the galaxy, I'd hoist a homebrew to the aliens)

indecision-8938-1300264321-21.jpg

It looks like there are plenty of other covers of that song to check out. Nice work on this one! I def like it. The original is pretty pathetic, but the girls can sing. Not sure why they felt the need to use so much autotune, but I guess that's the new thing.

Nevertheless, the SONG is AWFUL. Inane, boring, mindless.

Is this the same girl that Britney put down for not "paying her dues" to become famous?

Praise from Ceaser! If Ceaser was an inept teenage girl.

Back