• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Heavily Discounted Converted Cooler All Grain Parts in Fort Worth, TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olympionex

Reaction score
I am building a HERMS system with 3 other guys and I have bought quite a bit of stuff that I will not end up using. Some of it is brand new and the other stuff has only been used in 1 single brew. There are some great deals here if you are trying to go the converted cooler route:

1 10 Gallon Orange Rubbermaid Round Cooler, no modifications, used 1 time as Mash Tun, some warping of the inside due to heat, but should still work fine. - $25 (Normally $50)

1 10 Gallon Orange Rubbermaid Round Cooler modified as Hot Liquor Tank. Has 1500 Watt heating element installed using an o ring and copper fitting as a nut. Has two holes drilled in lid. I can send pictures if you are interested. - $65 (Normally $50 for cooler + $50 or more for all heating element parts)

1 12" Phil's Phalse Bottom - Brand New, Never Used - $20 (Normally $32)

1 10 Phil's Sparger - Brand New, Never Used - $15 (Normally $26)

1 12" Stainless Steel False Bottom, Used 1 Time: $25 (Normally $30)

1 Stainless Steel Sparge Arm, Used 1 Time (missing one end cap, replaced with small cork) - $25 (Normally $38)

If you buy individually, that is $200 for everything. If you will buy it all at once, I sell it for $165 (free Phil's Phalse Bottom and Sparger).

I am willing to ship everything besides the rubbermaid coolers.

Back