Took the Plunge

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopHoarder

Reaction score
Hey everyone I've been lurking around here for awhile and found this to be a great forum with plenty of good conversation. Thought it was time to plunk down a few bucks and join up!
I see many passionate homebrewers here and I' am proud to be one too (A.G. since March of this year). I'm looking forward to being a part of this online community!

Hop,

Welcome. As with any online community, you may experience the undesirable side of the members from time to time. I think the majority of time you will find a wealth of home brewing information at your fingertips and a friendly and knowledgable group that is ready to offer great advice and learning opportunities. For me, the single most helpful skill was learning to become productive with the forum's help searching function. I found that most of my initial questions were usually already answered somewhere in the forum, it just took some digging. Thanks for helping to support HBT. See ya around.

opus

Latest posts

Back