• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Regulator in VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRT888

Reaction score
Hello,
Looking for an inexpensive (but functional) regulator that I can adjust well at low pressure to dispense a keg on the go. Single gauge might have preference over double but would consider either. can get a new one online for $35 so hoping to save money from that.

I'm traveling- in Virginia Beach Thursday, Richmond Friday-Sunday, and in Charlottesville by Sunday night, so please let me know ASAP if you're on the eastern side of the state!

Also interested in any other mobile-kegging paraphernalia you may have ("the adapter" for using the reg. on a paintball tank, actual paintball tanks, a keglove, a 3 gallon corny, etc)

Back