Hi from Metro Detroit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AubreyR6

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone! Newbie here - just stepped into the homebrew world and am looking to learn all I can to make my brews better!

Hi Aubrey, welcome to our obsession.

If you haven't seen, we have a huge contingent of Michigan Brewers on here. We even have our own subforum, the Michigan Masher's group. On occasion we get together for group brews, or meetup at Dragonmead just to drink.

Click on the link in my sigline to go over to that section.

:mug:

Welcome Aubrey

Where in warren are you I'm at 12 & Schoenherr.

I don't get up to Dragonmead that much but I go to Kuhnhenns all the time and belong to their home brew club you come up and check it out. We meet at the bar the first Wednesday of the month @ 7:00

Welcome Aubrey

Where in warren are you I'm at 12 & Schoenherr.

I don't get up to Dragonmead that much but I go to Kuhnhenns all the time and belong to their home brew club you come up and check it out. We meet at the bar the first Wednesday of the month @ 7:00

I am at 10 1/2 and Hoover. I go to Kuhnhenn's too but not as often. Was up there for the wine tasting a couple weeks ago and someone told me about the homebrew club - meant to go but got busy.

hey Revvy, I grew up at 13 1/2 and Van Dyke. Right across from the old Van Dyke Drive-in. I could look out my bedroom window and see a movie (no sound thou).

Back