• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tennessee Home brewery for sale - Sabco Brewmagic, keg system and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RichLanam

Reaction score
Selling all my home brewing equipment which includes:
Sabco Brew Magic
Chiller
Two keg CO2 system with 3 kegs, regulator
Temperature controller for refrigerator
Refractometer, Ph Meter
A dozen books
Cappers (bench and regular)
Oxygenator
Would like to sell all as a package for $3950 but would consider breaking it up if someone only wants the Brew Magic
00W0W_2j9rWj2MEtA_600x450.jpg
00J0J_clnWeNPpAks_600x450.jpg

00j0j_2QVzEfdd80X_600x450.jpg

00303_dGY34ttshlD_600x450.jpg

00303_4h7TyFJxAGf_600x450.jpg

What kinda money for the whole thing? Im only an hour away so no shipping. Feel free to PM me with a "brother-in-law price! LOL

I know you said you wanted to sell the whole package but if you decide to break it up I'd be interested in the books.

if I don't see it at all as a package, I'd be looking for $15 plus shipping. I think it is a LD Carson Agata Italian bench capper.

I know theres one guy ahead of me, but if something happens and you do break it up, AND he doesn't buy, I'm interested in refractometer and PH meter, and I could possibly arrange to have it picked up...

Back