What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New Belgium Pumpkick

ForumRunner_20130929_144050.jpg

PBR while waiting for my brew help to arrive. They want to brew an IPA, bit aren't aware they'll be putting together a Bam Biere clone as well;-).

chef273b said:
PBR while waiting for my brew help to arrive. They want to brew an IPA, bit aren't aware they'll be putting together a Bam Biere clone as well;-).

Atta boy! Hope they're bringing some la parcela for the honor of helping. How's the recovery going?

Atta boy! Hope they're bringing some la parcela for the honor of helping. How's the recovery going?

Recovering well. Pain receding (hold the Floyd), but the next phase of bruising and swelling is now starting.
Figs are still green as hell. Will keep you updated.

image-1801797343.jpg
Stegmaier pumpkin ale, pretty good and old local brewer, nice spice and good pumpkin flavor but not rich. Super cheap!!!!! Anybody want some?

St. Arnold's Oktoberfest while cooking. I he a pork loin, stuffed with cream cheese and jalepenos, wrapped in bacon sitting on a salt block on the grill.

Billy-Klubb said:
geez! what the flocc, people? where's NUZZLE, Remmy, fuzzymuttonlovin, TNGrapes? and LerlerMT? McNerbs?

Just got back from vacation and leaving for a work trip. The heavy drinking will commence starting tomorrow evening.

Billy-Klubb said:
geez! what the flocc, people? where's NUZZLE, Remmy, fuzzymuttonlovin, TNGrapes? and LerlerMT? McNerbs?

What? No special name for me? ;)

Billy-Klubb said:
I'm doing my best Bilbo Klubbins. 2 bombers by myself so far, didn't think you needed pics of the second pours to feel loved. Finishing up the boil on my stout. Thought I deserved a gravity sample. image-4035189692.jpg This was primaried with some cantillon Brett strains. Was so-so after that so I racked to secondary and added Oro de calabaza, fv-13, and drie fonteinen Oude geuze dregs. Pleasant acidity now, certainly easy to drink. Best plan is leaving it alone until March and seeing if it gets and funk. I guess life is good when my wild beers taste too clean.

had a flipside red IPA, moose drool and a floocing narwhal b!tches, earlier when watching football! Now drinking another flipside and watching season 3 of walking dead

2013-09-29 12.27.24.jpg

2013-09-29 13.20.33.jpg

2013-09-29 15.02.06.jpg

2013-09-29 17.41.25.jpg

Remmy said:
Just got back from vacation and leaving for a work trip. The heavy drinking will commence starting tomorrow evening.
Should have said you were headed to Ocean City could have guided you to the best stops to eat and drink.

BigDaddyBeard said:
Should have said you were headed to Ocean City could have guided you to the best stops to eat and drink.

Cool. I've been down there 12 years in a row. Going again next year.

Remmy said:
Cool. I've been down there 12 years in a row. Going again next year.
I live a little over an hour from there. Have spent a few weeks there every year since I was a kid. Know the place like the back of my hand.

Back