tubes/siphon/small parts storage

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krenshaw

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
i'm looking for a better way to store my small parts that i have to clean each brewday.. i have a couple small rubbermaid type containers; one for stirplates/those accessories.. one for things like irish moss and sugar, and one for things like caps, random connectors, worm clamps.. but i'm trying to find a better way to store things like my auto siphon, hydrometer tube and thinks like that that i like to keep cleaner.. currently they just sit in my wallpaper pan (which i have to replace because it got a hole in it) but i didn't know if anybody knows of some container that is long and skinny with some sort of lid, or if you keep all of your stuff somehow else. i have a decent amount of space in my basement for my brewing stuff, but i like to keep it organized as it just feels cleaner when i'm doing things like filling kegs and bottles..

FWIW, I have a bookshelf in my basement brewing area that I keep my stuff organized in. It sits on the shelves, not in containers, though, but it seems orderly to me. Tubing is different, I hang them from the rafters, so that they are completely dry (no mold, please).

Back