Tom Brady has all this money...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just think, though....

How is it possible that Tom Brady splits up with Bridgit Friggin' Moynahan, and ends up *upgrading*?

Knocking them up or not, my boy is getting some SERIOUSLY fine tail...

the_bird said:
Just think, though....

How is it possible that Tom Brady splits up with Bridgit Friggin' Moynahan, and ends up *upgrading*?

Knocking them up or not, my boy is getting some SERIOUSLY fine tail...

Doesn't matter how good they look - Somewhere, someone is tired of putting up with their bullsh!t.

He is Tom Brady. No matter how good the blocking, his boys will always reach the end zone. Off the playing field of course, on field this last year has had some problems.

Chairman Cheyco said:
Doesn't matter how good they look - Somewhere, someone is tired of putting up with their bullsh!t.

Amen brother. And no, i have never even seen an oil rig except on tv.

Who was the NBA player that had a boatload of kids from various "receivers"?

desertBrew said:
Who was the NBA player that had a boatload of kids from various "receivers"?

Um... could you narrow that down a little? ;)

I believe Shawn Kemp was pretty infamous for his paternity suits, but Wilt Chamberlain is still widely recognized as the "King."

Shawn Kemp, that's who I was thinking of. You don't want Brady heading down that path :).

OMG I just thought; Can you imagine the attitude/**** you'd get from a dumped prego supermodel?!?! :eek:

Latest posts

Back