• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Rescue this Pig!! Used Party Pig (2.25 gallon)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vessels

Reaction score
Rescue this Pig!

I picked this up in a package deal with some other supplies I wanted / got from a Craigslist deal. Haven't ever used it and I almost threw this pig away today when I was cleaning out the garage.

Thought I would see if anybody could use it and saw a few others for sale on the forum.

It's used but held pressure when I took it apart to rinse it out. I threw out the used bladder.

Comes with what you see in the pic.

$20 bucks shipped. PM in interested.

Info:www.partypig.com

e28e2fb4.jpg
0e2e926d.jpg
880c77e6.jpg

I used to use one of these YEARS ago and loved it. Wondered if they were still around and available as my LHBS doesn't carry them.

Great way to store enough beer if you want an easy to transport keg system. Plus they are allowed pool side since it's not glass.

I have one of these too that I would be happy to sell. All boxed up and ready to ship from 94720. No pressure pouch included.

Latest posts

Back