What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WesleyS said:
Well, not bad might be an understatement. But I think I enjoyed last year's Rogue pumpkin beer a little better.
And how dare you not share my opinion!!!;)

Did I just read that you gave a Rogue beer some props?! :)

NWPA! Damn good.

20130823_201958.jpg

tyzippers said:
Did I just read that you gave a Rogue beer some props?! :)

You read correctly, sir. I thought the Pumpkin Patch Ale was pretty good. It had a nice pumpkin flavor and wasn't heavy on the spices.
I don't buy much Rogue anymore, but I still really enjoy their Hazelnut Brown Nectar and Chocolate Stout as well.

Jolly Pumpkin Madrugada Obscura, ugggghh forgot how fu@kin delicious this is!!!! And into my sour Midnight Wheat project the dregs go!!!!

I just picked up a bottle of that - glad to hear its as good as it sounded!

Stone 17 Anniversary Gotterdammerung
Green Flash Le freak
North Coast Brothers Thelonius
Kelso IPA

Is it just coincidence that each picture gets darker and darker? :D

SMACKED.

How's that caldera? They just showed up at my local bottle shop

I love it! Has a bit of caramel malt sweetness to it but I could drink it all day long. I think it's a 90 or so on BA if I remember right also

On to a Conan simcoe Vienna in the dark for me.

ForumRunner_20130823_210111.png

LoloMT7 said:
should i crack into mine also?? :mug:

me i'm drinking an awesome gandhi-bot thanks remmy

:)

LoloMT7 said:
don't follow a gandhi-bot with a Harvest!

I love that f00king glass. Where'd you get it?

I'm so smacked right now!!!

First pumpkin stout I've ever had. It's interesting for sure. Although this is a pumpkin stout I'm picking up quite a bit of vanilla as well. I don't know that I'd brew a full 5 gal of my own but I think it's decent.

image-3330449130.jpg

A poorly lit Uncle Fester Sour Dopplebock

ForumRunner_20130823_203824.png

Now back home and cracking into this guy

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130823_203859.png
    ForumRunner_20130823_203859.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 81
I'm testing my most recent brew. It's not overly hoppy, which is good, and it's clean in mouth-feel, which is even better. I'm letting it warm up for a few minutes, but it looks like a winner. Next time, I'll scale back the chocolate malt, and I'll add more caramel, but overall, I'm happy. I fridge tomorrow, provided I have room (I now live with my brother, as well, so I now have to accommodate his refrigerator needs).

Swarley88 said:
Haul from today.

Had the Götterdämmerung on tap a few hours ago. Not as good as I was expecting. Still a solid IPA. Cheers.

I'm testing my most recent brew. It's not overly hoppy, which is good, and it's clean in mouth-feel, which is even better. I'm letting it warm up for a few minutes, but it looks like a winner. Next time, I'll scale back the chocolate malt, and I'll add more caramel, but overall, I'm happy. I fridge tomorrow, provided I have room (I now live with my brother, as well, so I now have to accommodate his refrigerator needs).

Well... what kind of beer is it?... I'm guessing an ipa of some sorts

tripplehazzard said:
I just bought the pineapple ipa tonight. Not expecting anything too great. Waiting to crack it till Sunday beer tasting

Pineapple IPA? Sounds tasty as sh33t!

Back