Happy Birthday to Me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evets

Reaction score
Yep, todays my birthday. 53 years old. And as a gift, I got the results of my lung biopsy today. Cancer. Yep! It's just a small tumor though and doesn't appear to have spread anywhere else. Tomorrow I'll find out when I can get it removed. Wish me luck.
Happy birthday to me.:(

Man, I thought once having to buy a vacuum cleaner on my birthday was sucky....I guess you got me beat. :D

Hang in there bro, you have my prayers! And try to get blind drunk today, ok? I think maybe you might deserve SOME fun today.

Happy Birthday anyway.

:mug:

Oh, no. I'm so shocked to hear that it came back as cancer. Thankfully it hasn't spread so that's encouraging. Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers during this time.

It seems as if it was caught early, so that's great. Good luck with everything and my prayers are with you.

Hopefully, you'll soon look back on this birthday as the start of the rest of your long, healthy life. :)

Happy Birthday and good luck. My thoughts are with you.

First of all, happy birthday. You are a really great part of this community and so we celebrate the anniversary of your birth!

Second, wow. I will keep you in my prayers, and all your loved ones as well. Albuquerque has one of the best cancer centers around, so if you want to come out here we can make some beer and celebrate being born on October 13th.

Back