Hello From Northern CA...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewinRob

Reaction score
San Jose to be exact. I got into home brewing about a year ago and all I can say is that it is totally addicting. I went from a basic brew kit to a kegging system, culturing yeast and will soon be brewing all grain. Thanks to the folks at my local home brew shop out in Mountain View, CA and special thanks to community sites just like this. Without sites like this, I would be in the corner with a Mr. Beer brewing system.. :fro:

-Rob

Nobody puts the Bay Area in the corner!

Welcome! There are a bunch of Bay Area folks on the site you can meet. I'm from PDX but have strong ties to Marin.

I go to the MoreBeer/MoreFlavor. It's actually in Los Altos (Close to Mountain View) - right off of San Antonio.

991 N. San Antonio Road
Los Altos, CA 94022

They are always more than helpful.

maybe I will see you in there Rob, that is where I shop as well. I am coming from north of you. I live in the hills above Redwood City

I would guess that there are some brew clubs in the area. Know of any? We should definitely get together and have a brew day.

the Maltose Falcons in SF and i think it's monterey hopheads or something... they are more of a beer advocacy group. i'll definitely hit you up on my next brew day

San Jose to be exact. I got into home brewing about a year ago and all I can say is that it is totally addicting. I went from a basic brew kit to a kegging system, culturing yeast and will soon be brewing all grain. Thanks to the folks at my local home brew shop out in Mountain View, CA and special thanks to community sites just like this. Without sites like this, I would be in the corner with a Mr. Beer brewing system.. :fro:

-Rob

Hay Robbert I didnt see this when you posted!!! Welcome to the HBT and the NOR*CAL club.
:off:your False Bottoms are going out on Monday
Cheers
JJ

Awesome...glad to know we have a bunch of us here. Jay, I'll let you know when I get em.

And anyone that wants to do a brewday, just PM me :mug:

Back