• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado True TDD-1 Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kripley1

Reaction score
I have a commercial grade True TDD-1 that has been converted for ball lock corny kegs. The unit came with 1 tap, and I added two additional (generic) taps to the existing tower. The beer lines are all less than one year old and are in good shape. I still use this fridge daily, but I plan to upgrade to a larger keezer.

A few key pieces of information:
-The fridge cools wonderfully, never had a problem with temperatures using the built in controls.
-The fridge will fit 3 corny kegs and a 5 lb CO2 (on the rear shelf) with ease or 2 corny kegs and a 15 lb CO2
-I purchased the unit from a family friend, the original ship date based on the serial number (pictured below) is 3/23/2004
-I plan to clean the unit completely (including the condenser) before sale
-I lost the keys for the door lock several years back, the lock looks like it would be easy to replace / have re-keyed but I never bothered.
-The fridge does not have the rails that go around the top. They were removed by the previous owner for an under counter installation and were lost. Consequently, there are several small screw holes on the top surface.
-Does NOT include CO2 Tank, Regulator, or Gas Lines
-The fridge is currently setup for corny kegs (homebrew kegs) only! It will NOT work for commercial kegs in its current state. You can purchase a separate Sanke adapter and convert the fridge back with minimal work.

I will consider partial trades for brewing equipment, I am currently in need of a temperature controller, a Blichmann Beer Gun, and any parts that I will need for my keezer build (taps, shanks, etc).

Pics are on CL post - http://denver.craigslist.org/hsh/3651094132.html

Back