What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
World Series game 1. Needless to say I am HAPPY!!!! Great game with killer beer.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413943759.805786.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413943769.973288.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

^ I know! Not sure if you know the Altamont Pass, but it's lined with wind machines. And the beer they make is really good! Especially for a fairly new brewery in the area. A friend brought the growler by after we had our baby. Saved it for Game 1 of the series. Just finished the growler with my brother. We are all smiles

^ I know! Not sure if you know the Altamont Pass, but it's lined with wind machines. And the beer they make is really good! Especially for a fairly new brewery in the area. A friend brought the growler by after we had our baby. Saved it for Game 1 of the series. Just finished the growler with my brother. We are all smiles

I believe I have driven through it going to fresno for a kstate football game about seven years ago. Easily the most windmills I have ever seen. I imagine you guys are, this is a beat down!

Even better, it's oyster mushrooms grown in their own spent grain. It's the circle of beer. Or something like that. :D

Intriguing, this place has made me thing about growing mushrooms, love oysters, in a beer I would definitely give it a go but I think I would like to taste someone's else's before trying one myself!

IMG_4694.jpg

Drinking a Spinning Piledriver whe folding laundry....LIKE A BOSS! I may be slightly inebriated. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413945128.765289.jpg

That glass keeps getting better. What do I do to get one. :D

A) Come here and pry it from my cold dead fingers.
B) Go back in time a couple months when JK was selling them and buy one.
C) Find someone who bought more than one and trade.
It makes no difference to me which option you choose. ;)

My Ol' Red and eating some string cheese. Don't judge me....you know you love string cheese.

My Ol' Red and some string cheese. Don't judge me....you know you love string cheese.

No judging. There is always a big package of string cheese in the fridge. The fact that it has been there for eight years is irrelevant....
;)

Now to this. After the Giants took game 1! Woot woot!!! Oh, and yes, the crack in the wall is after an earthquake. So what. It's California haha.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413950661.375843.jpg

Now to this. After the Giants took game 1! Woot woot!!! Oh, and yes, the crack in the wall is after an earthquake. So what. It's California haha.

View attachment 231000

Love everything Lagunitas. One of these days they will start distributing here.
Moved on to scotch....5am is gonna come early.

Summit EPA x2
Followed by Colorado Bulldog x2

Went out with some friends that were in town for the night, beer choice was limited.

^ where is that??? It seems like Lagunitas has been everywhere I have been. Maybe not as much as Sierra Nevada, but close to.

Having another Newcastle

Ill be there in a couple of weeks. I cant wait!

Im planning on it. Im there for work but after i plan to hit those two and brew kettle up. Maybe go down to hoppin frog if i can

Good news is Fat Heads & Brew Kettle are by the airport (opposite sides, but still) Hoppin' Frog would be well worth the effort if you can find the time! You should have a good time at any rate. :mug:

*EDIT* - having my coffee. Slept in this morning since I didn't get home until 8:30. I'm getting too damned old for that daily trip to CT...

Good news is Fat Heads & Brew Kettle are by the airport (opposite sides, but still) Hoppin' Frog would be well worth the effort if you can find the time! You should have a good time at any rate. :mug:

*EDIT* - having my coffee. Slept in this morning since I didn't get home until 8:30. I'm getting too damned old for that daily trip to CT...

I should be able to do a lot. Its just a class and right after I'm free. Going to spread it out and hit a little bit here and there. Probably going straight to Fatheads after I get off the plane. I have some time to kill before i can check into the hotel.

I should be able to do a lot. Its just a class and right after I'm free. Going to spread it out and hit a little bit here and there. Probably going straight to Fatheads after I get off the plane. I have some time to kill before i can check into the hotel.

Nice! The other place I think you would enjoy is Lizardville - aside from having a nice tap list & whiskey bar it is a pretty solid bottle shop. You could definitely hit it on the way to/from Hoppin' Frog.

Back