Your Source For Cheapest SS General Plumbing Fittings?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HenryHill

Reaction score
I have LOTS of saved favorites/bookmarks of equipment sources. LOTS. When I want something, I scour my bookmarks, do a Google search, and search the Boards.

But sometimes, just plain asking others is the best way of truly finding out what's the easiest and/or best out there.

SO, who do you go to when you are looking for the cheapest online source of stainless fittings and such, or are there several, depending on what it is that you are seeking?

Thank-you very much for your kind help. :mug:

They may not be the cheapest, but when I go hunting for random or hard to find pieces, I search first at McMaster Carr, www.mcmaster.com. Easy to navigate and fast fast delivery... (It helps I'm 1 state away from their east coast distribution center).

kvh

I get items fairly quick from McMaster-Carr and if they tell you it's in stock then it's in stock. kvh has it right that they may not be the cheapest but fairly wide selection. Maybe Yuri or Todd will post where they buy a lot of their stainless items since it seems they have a # of projects they've both made.

McMaster is usually where I get my parts... but I was recently looking for stainless 1/2" NPT barbed fittings.... they had them for like $18/ea. :drunk:

I got them from www.morebeer.com for about $6/ea.

So, I just think it depends on what your looking for... some stuff is cheaper at McMaster, while some is way expensive.

Back