What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a root beer to wash down my morning pills. Then wife got up & made coffee. With all this cold & rain,it seems I've gotten a head cold. Dang cold weather...

Drink your safe diet pop.

I do not drink pop, but if I decide to I will take your advice. Thanks for the recommendation.

I am not familiar with anything out of this book, but it looks like there may be some good healthy recipe options for you:

chicken.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400333131.634605.jpg
Coffee. My wife bought me this mug because she thinks I'm "not a morning person" whatever

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

View attachment 199935
Coffee. My wife bought me this mug because she thinks I'm "not a morning person" whatever

I have a shirt with a similar depiction of Grumpy. One of my top three favorite shirts, along with "Old Guys Rule" and Nugget Nectar.

Beautiful day outside today. Coffee. coffee, girl soccer, boy soccer, soda, boy baseball team photo, boy baseball, beer...in that order.

Beautiful day outside today. Coffee. coffee, girl soccer, boy soccer, soda, boy baseball team photo, boy baseball, beer...in that order.

I miss the days of going to my kids functions our youngest just turned 20. I have a grandson now though so soon enough I will be going to his functions.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400333874.082304.jpg
There's my boo Jon. My daughter named him after me that was one of the proudest moments of my life.

Coffee and breakfast shake. I was really (oddly) well behaved last night. I think having to run an errand in the middle of drinking helped me not get hammered. Tonight will be another story. :ban:

I miss the days of going to my kids functions our youngest just turned 20. I have a grandson now though so soon enough I will be going to his functions.
View attachment 199938
There's my boo Jon. My daughter named him after me that was one of the proudest moments of my life.

This thread needs some more posts like this!

Drinking water with breakfast.

What am I drinking? Some broth leftover from my bowl of Ramen Noodles. That's right, Ramen Noodles, bi!ches! It's ok to be jealous.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Need a tall one after today's brew day. The mount fell over when I turned on the hose to chill the wort. Lost a little over a gallon. Also forgot to add acid malt. I'd be more pissed, but damn it's nice out today. Cheers!

1400340522664.jpg

What am I drinking? Some broth leftover from my bowl of Ramen Noodles. That's right, Ramen Noodles, bi!ches! It's ok to be jealous.

No jealousy here. You may want to check out the book skeezerpleezer was suggesting, Ramen Noodles are typically loaded with salt and not the healthiest, just trying to look after you bro:D
Cracked one of the forgotten bombers I found last night, watching my boil and doing some yard work.

IMG_3085.jpg

Second pour.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400343920.963865.jpg

And an assortment of beers for today's party. Home brew, Sam Adams and Coors light. Family likes this crap.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400343981.638632.jpg

That picture scream chain smokers

Haha "selfie" I like it, sorry the next pic will be of beer only, by the way I no it's not home brew but this is my first ever Brooklyn lager, I am from England tho so give me credit there, it took me a 3 hour train journey just to find it, yeah I love beer hahaImageUploadedByHome Brew1400344987.130215.jpg

Sent from my scootay mofo using Home Brew

Your just another number in the herd. Sorry you have to use weak arguments and call me names,so what does that make you?. Guess all the fluoride and mercury and aluminum has gone to your head. Your a follower and brainwashed. And Eat your gmo's till they eat your guts out. Guess there are not hundereds of thousands vaccine injured just because you or your previous family are not? Im for the good of mankind. Not the destructive motive of this harmful ****ed up greedy careless country. You need a dose of some Alex Jones. Wake up dude. They want us sterilized. And keep drinking your aspartm..
Popuation Reduction Program.
I know someone mentioned it earlier but I realize now when I generally glossed over your rambling

Haha "selfie" I like it, sorry the next pic will be of beer only, by the way I no it's not home brew but this is my first ever Brooklyn lager, I am from England tho so give me credit there, it took me a 3 hour train journey just to find it, yeah I love beer hahaView attachment 199971

Brooklyn makes some great beers. Black Chocolate stout, monster ale, black ops... might go to the store later now :)

Brooklyn makes some great beers. Black Chocolate stout, monster ale, black ops... might go to the store later now :)

Thought I'd give this a go too as I have never tried it and it's on my list ;), well that's what I've told the gf! That Brooklyn lager cost me £4.50! It was a 355 ml bottle!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400346329.752445.jpg

Radler. Finished right away, no pic because phone died. Perfect way to conclude 3 hours of yard work. Shower and motorcycle ride because today is a damn near perfect weather day.

View attachment 199938

My oldest girl is 26 and married...I'm expecting to be a Grandpa in the next few years, too,:eek:

Back from U10 girls soccer. Now me and my pal, Rocky Patel, are going to sit outside and enjoy an Atwater Vanilla Java Porter.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400348446.985566.jpg

Latest posts

Back